Monday, March 10, 2008

Chocolate Covered Caramels



So, even though I had halved the caramel recipe I made on the weekend, I found myself with an whole lot of caramels. I decided to have some fun with them, and since they were really sticky when you tried to touch them, I decided to try covering them in chocolate.

Method:
Melt 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips

Dip caramels into the melted chocolate and set on parchment paper to cool.

Once cool and hardened wrap the chocolate caramels in pieces of parchment paper and enjoy.


REVIEWS:
My Hubby and his friends loved these, and were eating them all night. However once they found the uncovered caramels they decided they were better without chocolate on them (but only slightly). His friends all left with pockets full of Caramels.

No comments: