Thursday, March 13, 2008

Gadget Exchange

As some of you may have seen on other blogs (or may have been part of) a group of us did a Kitchen Gadget Exchange in February. Well, due to customs, mine was a little delayed - but it is here now! I want to thank the lovely Dawn for the fabulous gadgets. I can't wait to start using them.



Included in the package was a candy thermometer with a digital readout. This is great, as now I don't have to worry about going out to buy one to continue my candy making adventures and the bonus - I don't have to wear my glasses to read it. Also included were some small cake pans that will be perfect for making cakes for 2, so maybe I won't have so much baking around the house and have to find people to pawn it all off one. I am looking forward to making some more cakes.

Thanks again Dawn, the gadgets are great. Look for updates on their handiness in the near future!

No comments: