Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Presents make for a Busy New Year!

I guess word has made it around to my entire family that I spend a lot of time in the kitchen, and it showed this year with my presents. I can't wait to start using them, and they should keep me busy for the next few week at least!

First is the pasta roller and cutter set for my kitchen aid:




I have already tried this one out (who could wait) and the pasta turned out fantastic. It was so much easier than trying to hand roll and cut the pasta. However the pasta was a little thin for my taste, and I will be trying the thicker noodles soon, then on to making ravioli!

I also recieved a BeaterBlade for my Kitchen Aid, which I have heard great things about.



A cookbook that is going to result in lots of new cookies for the bulldogs.



Pie Weights! I now need to think of an excuse for needing cooked pie shells.


There were also some cake pans and cookie scoops in the pile:



This one looks exciting, and I doubt I will be able to hold out until Valentines to give it a try.



I hope to have some posts coming up on them soon. I will be making some lemon cookies for the bulldogs this weekend from the new cookbook.

No comments: