Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Final Cake - Gumpaste and Fondant


My Wilton Fondant and Gumpaste class has ended and I had a great time. It was a lot of fun playing with fondant and the flowers all turned out really great. I decided to play around a bit, and convinced O to shape me a new cookie cutter, and ended up with some great looking Plumeria flowers! I love the tropical look (especially as it is February and I am anxiously awaiting spring).

Thank you Erin for a great class. I am looking forward to the upcoming Advanced Gumpaste Flowers class later this spring.

2 comments:

zebe912 said...

You're doing a great job! Did that blue fondant turn your hands funny colors for a while?

VikkiB said...

Thanks, I have been having a lot of fun with it. I was lucky and managed to keep most of my hands clean, although between two of my fingers was blue for a little while, lol.